Choosing a camp program is an important decision. To help make the choice easier for you, below is a short summary of the features and benefits of Green Hill Lake's Camping Programs. Most of the basic questions asked by parents are answered here. We invite you to experience the Green Hill Lake difference.
- Traditional, coed camp with many options to choose from - every camper has the opportunity to "Choose your own adventure"!
- Established in 1961 in beautiful York County.
- Trained, professional staff serve as positive role models.
- Low camper to staff ratios - often as low as 3:1.
- Comfortable cabins - many with their own bathrooms!
- Green Hill Lake Camp is accredited. We meet rigid safety standards recognized provincially, nationally, and internationally.
- Positive environment of encouragement and acceptance.
- Endless new experiences!
- Create lasting memories and good friendships.
- Develop a healthy sense of independence.
- Long standing Christian camp where every camper, regardless of background, is welcome.
- Experience God through creation and the Bible.
- We serve food that kids love!
- FUN, FUN AND MORE FUN!
For even more info click here to go to our FAQ (frequently asked questions) page.